Section 61 Applications

If your visa has expired or you have overstayed your time in New Zealand, you need expert guidance and assistance with Section 61 Applications. These applications are a way to request a visa from Immigration New Zealand when you have no other options. At Kwik Kiwi Immigration, we specialize in helping individuals with Section 61 Applications. Our team of immigration professionals knows the details of this process and works hard to help you present a strong case for staying in New Zealand. We assess your situation and provide tailored solutions to ensure the best possible outcome for you. At Kwik Kiwi Immigration, we are committed to helping you achieve your immigration goals in New Zealand with Section 61 Applications.